Post Op Instructions
- Your physician will prescribe the appropriate pain medication for your procedure.
- Do not drink alcohol while taking prescribed pain medications.
- Do not drive while taking pain medications/narcotics.
- Take pain medications as prescribed.
- Do not take additional over-the-counter pain medications (aspirin, ibuprofen, Tylenol) unless directed by a physician. If having pain control issues while taking prescribed medications, please contact our office at 402-483-2572.
- You may shower the next day following your procedure.
- No submerging the surgical site under any water until incision is completely healed.
- Your physician may discuss massage to improve scar quality at the appropriate time of your healing process.
- Avoid exposing scars to the sun for at least one year from date of surgery.
- Always use a sunblock with a SPF 30 or greater.